Class Guide for Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- When you feel a little more confident, you may start to stay on after beginners and attempt the next level - at no extra cost!! The level that you dance at is a very individual thing, which is why line dancing is such a great pastime.
- Some people stay on after a few weeks, others wait for sometimes 3-6 months.
- I only teach one early intermediate dance every 3 weeks.
- I revise one classic (i.e. popular for many years) dance every month.
- I split the floor frequently at dance parties with beginner/early intermediate dances.
- After the beginner and early intermediate levels, the dances are becoming quite varied and interesting.
- In this section, I teach 3-4 dances a month, one of which is a classic dance.
- Every fifth week we enjoy a mini-scoot, where I don't teach a new intermediate dance that week, but we revise all of the beginner, early intermediate, and intermediate dances that we have learnt over the last couple of months.
- These classes are on Thursday night.
- I generally teach the same intermediate dance as I have taught that week, and once or twice a month I will also teach an advanced dance as well.
- I also teach one classic (revision) dance a month.
- These dancers also enjoy mini-scoots every 5 weeks.
- At all classes, there is no special clothing or footwear that you need, but if you think you will continue linedancing, please wear some proper footwear - shoes or dance sneakers, etc.
- What is a mini-scoot? A mini-scoot occurs every 5 weeks. I still teach the beginner and early intermediate session with no change to format. During the intermediate session time, we practice our dances from the previous few months, with a small break for a cup of tea. Dancers are asked to bring a small plate of food to share.
MOST IMPORTANT - YOU NEED TO BRING A SMILE!!!
Beginners course starting now - 4 June!!
Newsflash!!! - 8 lessons for $60 (payment up front.
Conditions apply, so please ring or email - only for new customers and only for 8 X beginner hours, or pay as you go (normal class fees apply - for each lesson) with a 2nd lesson for free.
We have 3 guests online